Dear Parents - we are really looking forward to welcoming your children back to school for another week. Our main focus over the next few weeks will be to develop the children’s
mental, physical and emotional well - being whilst providing opportunities to play and
socialise through structured activities and unstructured breaks.
During week 2 we will be focusing on:
● Mindfulness activities and fun calming techniques.
● Google classroom- recapping how to use the classroom and training of basic skills.
● Playing socially distanced games and outdoor activities.
● Writing individual school reports based on the learners own experiences and
reflections of the school year.
● A chance to reflect on their day, plan and prepare for their next day in school.
Croeso I Blwyddyn 3!
3HR- PE days are Tuesday and Wednesday
3LC- PE days are Tuesday and Friday
Please wear your PE Kits to school on those days