We have reached the final week of a very strange year! We have had a wonderful time seeing the children back in school and wanted to say a big 'Thank You' for all the support you've given us this year, especially over the last few months. We wish you all a very happy summer break and look forward to seeing all the children back in school in September! Mrs Cannon, Mrs Hanson and Mrs Roberts.
During week 3 we will be focusing on:
● Having lots of fun during our exciting Sports Week.
● Taking part in lots of physical activities.
● Facing and overcoming a variety of challenges.
● Having a chance to meet their Year 4 teacher.
● Celebrating completing a wonderful first year in Juniors!
Croeso I Blwyddyn 3!
3HR- PE days are Tuesday and Wednesday
3LC- PE days are Tuesday and Friday
Please wear your PE Kits to school on those days